Are you sick of that stock exhaust sound or want your VE-VF V8 HSV to sound like a REAL V8? The DiFilippo HSV Exhaust is one of the best sounding, best quality stainless steel and most importantly, Aussie made performance cat back exhausts in contrast to others on the market. This is a performance cat back exhaust to suit HSV VE/VF models. Upgrade to the DPE Headers & Hi-flow cats for the full exhaust from JHP today….
This DiFilippo HSV Exhaust (DPE) will suit most VE-VF V8 HSV sedan, utes and wagon models.
You are able to purchase this as a D.I.Y or we can also professionally install this at our Blackburn workshop.
* DPE headers & hi-flow cats = 200 cell.
* DPE headers & hi-flow cats come with oxygen sensor loom extension.
* If you wish to retain your HSV factory Bi-modal option add $400, please call to discuss options.
* Some vehicles may require minor alteration to the exhaust for fitment.
* Optional DPE exhaust tips are stainless steel and have the “DPE” embossed logo.
DiFilippo cat backs suit Holden Commodore VE/VF HSV 2006-2017.
Please note headers show in the picture are 1 3/4″ with Ceramic Coating, Non Ceramic coated option will be a painted black finish.
For further information, check out Di Filippo here!