The choice is yours!!!
What do you get with these HSV LSA Supercharger Performance Power Upgrades: (Prices include fitting at JHP in Melbourne)
- LSA POWER PACK 1V = VCM Cold air intake with dyno tune & dyno graph (20-22Kw% increase)
- LSA POWER PACK 1H = Harrop Cold air intake with dyno tune & dyno graph (20-25Kw% increase)
- LSA POWER PACK 2 = Harrop Cold air intake with 16% Boost upgrade, dyno tune & dyno graph (28-31Kw% increase)
- LSA POWER PACK 3# = Harrop Cold air intake plus the option of 22%, 25% or 30% Boost upgrade with upgraded fuel injectors, dyno tune & dyno graph. (33-36Kw% increase)
- LSA POWER PACK 4# = Harrop Cold air intake plus the option of 22%, 25% or 30% Boost upgrade with upgraded fuel injectors and Camshaft package (multiple grinds available to suit various applications), dyno tune & dyno graph (power increase will vary depending on boost & cam selection)
- LSA POWER PACK 5# = LSA ULTIMATE Harrop Cold air intake plus 16% lower drive pulley & 10% upper S/C pulley Boost upgrade with upgraded larger injectors and street / strip Camshaft package (multiple grinds available to suit various applications), interchiller extra intercooler, spacer package, Higgins heads, Higgins s/charger upgrade, dyno tune & dyno graph. (power increase will vary depending on boost & cam selection)
Need more? Other options below can also be added too –
- Option 1 = Performance Brisk Supercharged Spark Plugs (8) – $200
- Option 2 = LSA S/Charger Top Lid Spacer For Increase Air Flow – $800
- Option 3 = LSA S/Charger Top Lid & Manifold Spacer For Increase Air Flow, Cooler Temps – $1500
- Option 4 = Di Filippo 3” Cat Back Exhaust – $2000 (If required Bi-modal rear mufflers – $400)
- Option 5 = Di Filippo Full Exhaust, 3” Cat Back Exhaust With 1 ¾” Headers & Hi-Flow Cats – $4200
- Option 5a = Ceramic coated headers ADD $400
- Option 5b = Bi-Modal rear muffler ADD $400
- Option 5c = 1 7/8” DPE Headers & Cat upgrade – ADD $400 (only available with option 5)
- Option 6 = LSA Higgins Performance Heads Upgrade* For Better Air Flow, More Power & Torque – $1800*
- Option 7 = LSA Higgins Supercharger Upgrade For Increased Air Flow Capacity, More Power & Torque – $1800
- Option 8 = LSA Fuel System 2 Stage Twin Pump (600lph) E85 Compatible Upgrade – $4400*
All HSV LSA Supercharger Performance Power upgrades will suit HSV LSA vehicles.
*HIGGINS HEAD UPGRADE ONLY AVAILABLE WITH CAM UPGRADE OR POWER PACK/TWEAK 5
# REQUIRES FULL PERFORMANCE EXHAUST.. RECOMMEND CERAMIC COATED HEADERS
Want more details on what this all means:
In simple terms we are T-Piecing into the cars AC system and the refrigerant is being split 50/50 between the cabin AC and our interchiller. Our interchiller has a patent pending design for its distribution of refrigerant into the core, which is one of the reasons why we are able to get so cold. The core is made up of 2 channels each consisting of 20 plates, in the first channel your intercooler fluid flows through, in the second your AC which supercools your intercooler fluid extremely cold as low as minus -18c (0f) the cabin AC is not affected if anything it is colder than stock since we almost double the refrigerant capacity of the system. You then have a car which will make more power, it will be consistent, you can hot lap it at the drags without waiting to cool back down as it will be back to freezing cold by the time you drive back, your engine is also protected from pre ignition since it is running a colder intake charge.
Lid Spacers: It is clearly obvious that the stock lid design inhibits air flow to the rear cylinders in both banks indicated by the red arrow. The Lid spacers inhibit heat transfer into the lid, they also improve air flow to the rear cylinders on both banks as well as aid in the air flow from the blowers discharge port to the intercooler brick face due to the added air gap between the discharge port and the intercooler brick. This allows the compressed air to take less of a “bend” to use the intercooler bricks entire surface area. Our LSA lid spacer has no silicone involved at all…none we have made a custom O-ring for it, there are no cuts or joins in the O-ring either, it has proven to give colder intake temperatures but also in addition it’s able to allow more air to get to the rear cylinders as you can see in the picture above of the rear of the supercharger it is actually a very big restriction to air flow this will allow more air and more HP to be gained, along with the reduction in intake temperatures by isolating the lid and intercooler brick from the hot supercharger casing.
Blower Spacer: Thermal reduction plates reduce heat transfer caused by the supercharger sitting directly on the cylinder heads and spacing the charger up off the valley of the engine. The supercharger being in direct contact with the cylinder heads and sitting directly over the valley of the engine reduces thermal efficiency and heat is always the enemy in positive displacement superchargers. With the Thermal reduction plates the blower will operate significantly cooler and make it perform as if were in cooler weather consistently. The air entering the combustion chamber will average lower temps and be denser, allowing a HP gain and in tuning more ignition timing thus again more HP
Higgins Performance heads.
If you are looking for that extra edge or, more precisely, added power, then CNC technology will give you the results you need. The cylinder head is one of the most, if not the most important facets of engine horsepower. For the past 30 years Higgins Racing Heads have been supplying cylinder heads to major race teams from V8 Supercars, ski racing, sprintcars, drag racing and also historic classes.