Rhino 4×4 Winch bar to suit Next Gen Ford Ranger
Would you like an aggressive 4wd look without having your vehicle looking like a truck? Then look no further than the Rhino 4×4 Winch Bar. They feature a tough 3 and 5mm all steel construction, therefore protecting all of your engine vitals! Furthermore, they also give you full winch compatibility, 2 rated recovery points, market leading angle of approach, and a heavy duty bash plate all as standard.
The Rhino Bar – 4×4 front bar is finished in a hard-wearing flat black Powder coat. We can also colour code these to match your vehicle colour as an optional extra. All parts are zinc plated before powder coating to ensure a long rust free life. They are a 3mm and 5mm steel construction and includes as standard a 5mm Aluminum bash plate in contrast to other brands. The middle winch plate insert comes in black, or you can option this as chrome or colour coded with the rest of the bar. LED fog lights are also included in this price.
Above-all, the Evolution Rhino bumper has carried out many dynamic crash tests here in Australia ensuring it complements the existing safety systems for example, Air bags. The Standard bumper on your vehicle is removed completely therefore allowing you to retain this or sell.
Rhino Bar 4×4 Front Bar Inclusions:
- Winch mount (no additional brackets required).
- 5mm Aluminum Bash / Protection plate (Not just a thin short stone shield).
- 2 x Vehicle recovery points.
- Hinged number plate bracket to access winch area / Fairlead.
- LED fog lights with DRL and indicator built in.
- Add a winch! We have both the 9500lbs and 12,000lbs synthetic rope winch available for this model.
- Need more light? This bar can be options with the Rhino 20″ Combat light integrated in the centre of the bar.
- The fitted price does not include the disposal of your old bumper. If you wish JHP to dispose of your bumper we will add $33 to your total.
- Pictures show the optional combat light fitted. When not optioned there will be a grille in that location.
For further information on how these front bars will suit your vehicle or for pricing, contact JHP now.